Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Portraits, Kendall

Katie Harmis recently finished out her education at Hood College and is awaiting her graduation in May. She enjoys photography, animals, and most importantly Disney. I have known Katie since we were one and a half years old, she is the closet thing I have to a sister. 

This picture was taken on the dirt road beside my house. We have made many memories on this road. When we were younger we would take walks with our moms almost every week up and down the lane. 
Tea has been a very important part of our friendship. Ever since we were little we would have tea parties every now and then and we go to tea houses every year with our moms to celebrate our birthdays.  
Katie regularly practices Yoga. It is one of her passions and for years she has been trying to get me to practice and every now and then she succeeds and it always makes her very happy.  
Knowing Katie as long as I have, I have learned that it is not easy to get Katie to smile, especially in pictures. Because of this, this picture is very special to me because I got her to laugh enough to make her smile long enough to take this picture. This picture was taken on the swing set that we used to play in when we were little. 
Katie loves her animals, her dog Coco, pictured here is a little ball of love. Katie also has a cat, KJ, who has more nicknames then any other animal I have ever met. KJ is her pride and joy. Katie recently lost both of her Australian Shepherds who she grew up with, Cassie and Abbie, so Coco and KJ are even more special to her now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment