Monday, April 13, 2020

Self Assignment, Monday


This is a photo of my ideal afternoon and evening homework and studying time. I get my computer and any notes I need to fulfil what needs to be done for the class, I am working on.


This is a photo of my brother's cat Brave and Shadow on a daily. My brother's cat and my cat have been with us since they were born, so Shadow has had Brave as a brother his whole life. They love playing and hanging out. On Saturday, April 11, 2020, they both decided to watch me get ready for work and Shadow was very confused about why I was leaving him again.


On Sunday, April 12,2020, Shadow goes to the railing to watch me leave every morning for work now. It truly upsets me every time to see him like this and not have him with me on a daily.


On Tuesday, April 7, 2020, All my close friends decided to get a group facetime call in. We have not all been together since we all left for spring break. It was a much-needed call to see how everyone was doing and coping with the new norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment