Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Self-Assignment - Wilson

My aunt and uncle bring out the food for his birthday celebration on Sunday, 7 April 2019 at their house in Odenton, Md. We had brisket, salmon and pulled pork brought from Mission Barbecue.  


My mom, grandparents and aunt sit at the dining table for my uncle's birthday celebration on Sunday, 7 April 2019 at his house in Odenton, Md. We had brisket, salmon and pulled pork brought from Mission Barbecue. 
 

My uncle waits for pictures to be taken before blowing out the candles for his birthday celebration on Sunday, 7 April 2019 at his house in Odenton, Md. We had key lime cheesecake that my aunt made from scratch. 
 

My uncle blows out the candles for his birthday celebration on Sunday, 7 April 2019 at his house in Odenton, Md. We had key lime cheesecake that my aunt made from scratch. 
 

My uncle blows out the last candle that stayed lit for his birthday celebration on Sunday, 7 April 2019 at his house in Odenton, Md. We had key lime cheesecake that my aunt made from scratch. 
 

My mom, grandparents, aunt and uncle sit at the dining table eating dessert for my uncle's birthday celebration on Sunday, 7 April 2019 at his house in Odenton, Md. We had key lime cheesecake that my aunt made from scratch with fresh blackberries and homemade whipped cream on top. 
 

My aunt and uncle clean up the food for his birthday celebration on Sunday, 7 April 2019 at their house in Odenton, Md. We had lot of good food and good times telling old family stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment