Thursday, February 27, 2020

Composition, Monday


Composition: Perspective




While walking to class on Tuesday February 25, 2020, Hood College weather was muggy and extremely wet from the previous nights rain storm. The campus was as wet as it was when it first started. As I was walking my dog Shadow, I looked down to the ground and realized there was a glare of the trees and wanted to capture a different perspective of the ground to the sky.



On Wednesday February 26, 2020, the campus was still wet from another rain storm. While walking my dog Shadow, I realized the grass still had enough rain to see. The view of the grass and Coblentz hall in the back ground gave a small perspective of the campus life.

On Tuesday February 25, 2020, capturing perspectives of different objects. I saw a leaf on the ground and it as a great perspective up close to what it could be also. Also, the saturation and lighting on this object brought out the lines in this object.


On Tuesday February 25, 2020, capturing perspectives of different objects. The trees on campus were a great perspective of lines and perspective. I did not want to bring out the full color in the photo, so I could keep the view point on the perspective of the lines of the tree bark.



No comments:

Post a Comment