Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Lighting Assignment, Richardson

Taken in the Deer Crossing Elementary School parking lot at about 5:00pm on saturday, Feb 15, 2020. Although illegally parked, I walked around and sat in my passenger seat to capture this amazing sunset I saw by chance in my passenger side mirror. Had I not seen the sun in my mirror, I wouldn't have pulled into the lot to take this photo. If the sun was anywhere else in the sky or had a different brightness, this photo would've definitely turned out different.

Taken from my bay window on the right side of my home on saturday, Feb. 15, 2020 at 4:30pm, the sun in mid set breaches my neighbors trees. I'm not totally a fan of my neighbors car in their drive way but regardless of that, the sun coming through the trees in my view was really pretty and I love the bokeh in the photo. 

On Saturday, Feb 15, 2020, the sun breached through my bay window curtains in such an angelic way, I couldn't not take a photo of it. As the sun shined through my neighbors trees, the shadows that cast over the curtains came from the hanging tree branches and from the windows dividers. The photo do it justice for how it actually looked unperson. 

On Saturday, Feb 15, 2020, a light switch in my dining room lit from my china cabinets lighting fixtures. Legit a play on the assignment subject being light and what better to create light than from a switch. I decided to turn my cabinets lights on, when normally we never touch it, and when I saw how it lit up over the light switch, I knew it was the perfect subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment