Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Lighting Assignment, Monday


On Sunday February 16, 2020, I was looking outside my dorm on the second floor looking out towards Gambril. The sun was starting to set over the building. I wanted to capture the light rays and the brightness of the sun setting.





On Monday February 17, 2020, my close friend Leighann Witt modeled for me to capture different view points of lighting in the photography studio. While taking this picture I had to mess with the lighting behind the white curtain to capture the shadow behind her. I asked her to do different positions till we got this image created perfectly for that I was looking for in a photo.





On Monday February 17, 2020, my close friend Leighann Witt posed for me in different ways to capture the lighting in the photography studio. Also, to capture the mood in the photo as a whole. I wanted her face to be the main focus point in the photo and parts of her hair to show rather than all of it that is why I chose a darker back ground rather than light. 



On Monday February 17, 2020, My service dog shadow and I were walking around campus after class. Shadow was walking around and I noticed a shadow from Shadow appeared and that gave me the idea to get the lighting from the front to get his shape of his body. Also, Shadow is very photogenic and loves his picture taken.




No comments:

Post a Comment