Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Feature - Wilson

My dog Luna taking a call while relaxing on our couch this Saturday, 23 February 2019.  My dad had left his phone on the arm of the chair and she pulled a typical move of laying just her face on the arm to look over at us while we sat at the table. 

My dog Luna taking yet another nap on our couch this Friday, 22 February 2019.  My dad, step-mom and I were talking from the living room to the kitchen and she pulled a typical move of laying just her face on the arm to make sure she could see all of us at once. 

My dog Luna taking yet another nap on our couch this Sunday, 24 February 2019.  My dad, step-mom and I were re-watching the Hunger Games series and after a long day of playing she zonked out really quick. 

My dog Luna taking yet another nap on our couch this Sunday, 24 February 2019.  My dad, step-mom and I were re-watching the Hunger Games series and after a long day of playing she zonked out really quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment